Dates: Mondays, April 16-May 21, 7-10 pm.
Enrollment limit: 14 students.
Adobe Lightroom 3 is an incredible Digital Photography Workflow application that allows photographers to import and catalog images, sort and edit them, develop RAW image files to produce outstanding photographs, and then output those photos to prints, slideshows, web galleries or online social media sites – all without having to ever open Photoshop.
In this six-week course we will learn all the basics of Adobe Lightroom 3 and explore each of the five modules in the program:
• Import files and add important metadata like
photographers copyright and contact info
• Sort and rename image files
• Develop RAW images – adjusting color, contrast,
exposure, sharpness, noise, saturation and
many other factors.
• Print photos as individual images, contact sheets,
• Create slideshows of our photos using iTunes
music as a soundtrack
• Create beautiful web galleries, simply and easily
• Upload photos or albums to Facebook
This course will be taught in JDPW’s new state-of-the art digital lab. Each student will have their own workstation equipped with a 27” iMac computer and loaded with Lightroom 3. Bamboo Pen and Touch tablets are available if needed.